Please indulge us for a moment...
Project Run and Play has been such a focus for us for over 2 months. We don't know what we will talk about now that it is over!!! Despite some minor differences of opinion and completely different timetabling styles you'll be pleased to know that at the end of Project Run and Play we are still talking to each other. Interestingly all the personality traits you would expect from a little sister, big sister team panned out exactly as you would imagine, but maybe now we have grown up we are a little more accepting of this dynamic. In fact, we still love hanging out and sewing together!!
Some very important thank yous...
- Our husbands - the true Handmade Ryan Goslings in this world
- Our Mum - a never ending inspiration and support
- Our Dad - just as inspiring and supportive but also incredibly tolerant of 3 women talking incessantly about sewing!!!
- All our family and friends who have cheered us on.
- Romy, for all her help with the photos
- Liz and Elizabeth from Simple Simon and Co who organise Project Run and Play. The work that goes on behind the scenes must be phenomenal and we can't thank them enough for making it happen.
- All the other Designers from Season 4 - you are such amazingly talented people. You made us think harder, sew faster and push ourselves further than we have before!!
- Our five amazing kids!!!! Our little boys did not feature in Project Run and Play but they did put up with plenty of very average meals and lots of play dates that involved just a few discussions about sewing!!! And our fantastic girls and their brilliant modelling - they always rose to the challenge.